Friday, April 15, 2011

Long time no blog!

It has been entirely WAY too long since my last blog posting, and I have been feeling a little guilty about it. My life has been crazy busy and it shows! So, starting today I am going to make a comittment to write on my blog at least once a week to update the world with my life and my photography. Finding the time to post usually occurs at night when my house is finally quiet and I do not have to chase after a 14month old! However, at night is when I am equally as exhausted from chasing around that 14month old all day... Whew! Nevertheless I WILL make it a personal goal of mine to do better. This past weekend, myself and everyone else who has access to a computer and internet, had the wonderful opportunity to watch Jasmine Star {a wedding photographer who I admire and personally look up to} host a free online workshop on CreativeLive, regarding her buisness and how she got started. Her enthusiasum and personality alone inspired me beyond belief. I recieved some of the most valuable information in those 2 days then I have in the past year since I started taking on photography. She is also the one who inspired me and gave me the extra push to start blogging again. So for that J*, I thank you! Another large piece of information I recieved from her was to branch out and use social networking to your advantage. She is a huge advocate for helping your fellow photog's succeed. You will go further in life and succeed in your own buisness if you help others out along the way. Enough with that for now, I think you all get the point that basically im obsessed with her! Be on the lookout for new photos I will be posting soon. I recently did Easter mini sessions with chicks, bunnies and ducks, which was so much fun!! Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment