Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter | Mini Sessions

So it all went a little something like this... A good friend of mine, Candace, called me and said, you know it would be really cool if you did Easter photos with live chicks and bunnies and we get a bunch of friends together and take photos of their kids and ours. I'm a sucker for a great idea, so I went with it. ALL the credit has to go to Candace though, because without her help, this would not have been such a big success! She emailed and contacted everyone, kept me on track, rounded up the folks, and rounded up the animals for the big day! We had such a wonderful time hanging out at Starr's Mill Park. The weather and location could not have been any more beautiful than it was. Below is just a snapshot of the many and I mean MANY photos I took of these beautiful children. I hope you all enjoy!
                           
                          
                          
                           
**Please note, more beautiful kiddos to come, not done editing ;)

1 comment:

  1. All of these are adorable, but I really loveee that first one! :)

    ReplyDelete